I discovered only yesterday that Bloggiesta is this weekend. This will be my first time participating and I’m excited about it! Bloggiesta is organized by Suey at It’s All About Books and 1st Daughter at There’s A Book. Bloggiest is a Blogging Fiesta led by mascot, PEDRO: Plan. Edit. Develop, Review. Organize. The idea is for the next 3 days participants work on perfecting their blogs and connecting with other bloggers working on their blogs.
My blog and I need help! My initial list is below but it may grow and change as I hopefully figure things out and cross out items!
Bloggiesta To Do List!< i="">
1. Make changes to sidebar
2. Link up with Twitter, Facebook etc.
3. Find out how to list social media icons on sidebar
4. List books read and/or by Title and Author
5. Figure out how to list above on a separate page attached to my blog
6. How to make additional blog pages
7. Find out what the above is actually called! (Maybe page tabs?!)
8. Clean up Google Reader
9. Clean up labels
10. Update Goodreads account
11. Reduce review backlog
12. Learn to write better and shorter reviews and write them faster!
13. Comment, comment, comment!
14. How to add a video to a posts
15. How to add an audio excerpt to a post
17. SEO - what is it, how to use it!