Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Teaser Tuesday ~ The Winters in Bloom

Teaser Tuesdays is an interesting and fun book-related meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Be prepared to add several new books to your TBR list! I do every week!


My Teaser:


" If only someone had thought to get Amy to a psychologist when she started having problems during freshman year. It was obvious even at the time that Amy seemed hell-bent on reenacting their mother's life, but Kyra didn't know why and she didn't know any psychologists. "


~ from The Winters in Bloom by Lisa Tucker (ARC, p.37)


Anyone can play along! If you'd like to participate, Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. (I sometimes use a few more!)
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


*And, finally, don't forget to link your post to MizB's at Should Be Reading. If you don't have a blog, simply share your "teasers" in a comment.

8 comments:

  1. I think there was a time when children, young people and/or adults didn't have easy access to psychologists. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the teaser. It made me curious about the book too.

    My teasers are from Between the Land and the Sea by Derrolyn Anderson and Ghost Story by Jim Butcher. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'd like to add this one to my list....thanks for sharing. And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have this strange, unwritten rule that i have to read any book where a character shares my name (regardless of spelling). it's weird i know, but i still do it. so this one has been added to my TBR pile.

    lucky for me this teaser sounds really interesting, so yay!

    Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Intriguing teaser; I'm curious about the characters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good teaser! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. we all late on doing something we wish we should have. so, i wonder if she ever get to a psychologist.
    http://sidnebkclubreviewz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting teaser. I'm very curious about this book now.

    ReplyDelete