Wednesday, August 10, 2011

~ ~ Wordless Wednesday (sort of!) ~ ~

This is Mr. Magoo (Magoo) named such because he's very cross-eyed! He's extremely sweet, playful & loving. He's also very quiet so he's easy to over-look but when he wants attention he finds his choice of human & sits in their lap! Magoo sleeps in interesting places (bathroom) and positions (falling out of the cat bed). If allowed, he'll survive on a diet of BBQ potato-chips, pound cake, marble preferred, pancakes, vanilla ice cream & the smell of coffee...he begins every day with several good whiffs!







7 comments:

  1. What a sweet kitty! I love the sink photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Mr. Magoo. I can't see that his eyes are cross eyed. He looks very laid back.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie! I love it when cats sleep in the sink. My white one used to when he was a kitten. My daughter thought it was fun to cover him with cat toys while he was in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, adorable! I love the last photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my kitties used to always sleep in the sink as well, and I always thought it was so cute. Magoo seems so darling and gentle, and I would love the chance to cuddle him sometime!

    ReplyDelete