Saturday, April 9, 2011

Readathon Introduction!

Read-a-Thon Introduction Meme

~ I'm reading in Brooklyn, NY, USA!

~ Three Facts About Me:


1. I rescue cats who are homeless, adopt them or find homes for them

2. I am a law school grad and used to be a prosecutor

3. I'm disabled and get around in a wheelchair and scooter (I'm fast!)


~ I have 5 books in my Readathon TBR pile!

~ I'd love to finish one book, maybe Far To Go by Alison Pick, and make a good dent in a couple....

~ If you are new to this Readathon, breaks are important and the mini-chalenges are fun. I also recommend visiting blogs of other Readathon participants and cheering them on!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck today! Sounds like you've got some great reading plans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BERMUDAONION: Thank you! So far so good!

    AMUSED: Thanks! I am enjoying the books so far!

    ReplyDelete