Saturday, April 9, 2011

Readathon Update ~ Hour 7!

My updates are kind of sporadic. When I get on a roll reading I like to stick with it until I need a break. I also try to read when the cats are sleeping. They're active and look for attention for a few hours in the morning and then usually sack out for most of the day. A few of them are more energetic today because it's a beautiful, warm day outside! Hour: 7 (just beginning) Time: 2:00pm EST Reading: Galore by Michael Crummey Other books read: I finished Faith by Jennifer Haigh (I was 22 pages in when the Readathon started. Total # of pages read so far: 348 Time spent reading: 4 hours, 10 minutes Time spent blogging: 45 minutes - I participated in the Introduction meme and also visited the blogs of other readathon bloggers! Time spent doing other things: I spent about 20 minutes eating, and enjoying some good coffee! Time spent with cats: I fed and played with the cats for about 45 minutes. Reading plans: When I next sit down to read I'm going to start Far To Go by Alison Pick *My math might be a little off!

6 comments:

  1. Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah Show that book you're readin' who's boss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've been having a great day! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing awesome! You've already finished a big book - keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here from the cheer squad - looks like you're having an excellent Readathon! I just got Faith for review and am looking forward to starting it soon (but not today!). Just keep on readin', and have a great time doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My eyes would be crossing by now!!!

    ReplyDelete