Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon: Update!

Read-a-Thon Update: Hour 10


This is a brief check-in mostly because I don't have a lot to report. After my initial readathon post this morning I read for a while and then fell asleep! After a 45 minute nap, I decided to get on-line and do some cheering. It's a lot of fun although a little time consuming! I posted a few cheer comments on twitter, too. I hope I did it correctly! I've visited about 40 blogs so far, commenting & cheering! Then I took a break from cheering to read a little more. Oh, yes & feed the kitties. They're feeling a little neglected which I realized when Mr. Magoo & Addie climbed on me at the same time...they're usually not big on sharing!


Pages read: 110
From what books: The Leftovers by Tom Perrotta and The Lotus Eaters by Tatjana Soli
Time read: 1 hour 50 minutes
Blogs visited: 41

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting Stiletto Storytime and cheering me on! Happy Read-a-Thon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here to cheer! You're doing great -- cheering is a lot of the fun in this, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't felt like doing a stitch of reading. Maybe tonight when I lay down. Sam doesn't like to share me with a book. Lol. Blog commenting is time consuming. I learnt when I was participating I had to do one or the other. I'm not any good at both. I hope The Leftovers is good. I picked it up the other day. Happy Reading Amy. I hope you're feeling better after your nap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of the books you have read from so far are on my TBR list! great selections!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really hard to read and cheer. For my next readathon I'll do one for half the time and other for the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still awake at 1:30! Yay for the read-a-thon. I'm wishing I had taken a 45 minute nap earlier.

    ReplyDelete