1) I am reading from Brooklyn, NY this sunny, chilly morning!
2) I am addicted to coffee; I love working crossword puzzles even though they sometimes make me feel dumb!; and, since somebody exclaimed over this a couple of days ago ~ I'm very short, as in I wish I was 5 ft. tall!
3) My TBR pile for the Readathon contains 8 books, not because I expect to read 8 but because I'm never quite sure what I'll feel like reading
4) My goals for the Readathon changed this morning because I am sick. I started getting the symptoms of a cold Thursday afternoon and by this morning I've got a terrible headache, sore throat, bad cough etc. I was sick a couple of weeks ago & I guess I didn't completely shake it. So today I just want to get some reading done. I signed up to be a cheerleader for part of the marathon and I want to make sure I do my share of cheering for bloggers participating in the Readathon.
5) In past Readathons, I've found that once you get on-line to update how you're doing during the Readathon, compete in some of the Readathon challenges and visit some other blogger readers and wish them luck, lots of time can pass eating into your reading time. My advice is to be mindful of that and, if your goal is to get a lot of reading done, limit your internet time. But above all, make sure you have Fun!