Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Good morning!

This is my beautiful baby kitty, Sadie. She has quite a story and I will tell it soon. Today I wanted to show her off, isn't she so cute? She has very large, bright green eyes - the picture doesn't show how amazing they are.
The picture below shows what happens when she is sitting on the cable box and suddenly falls asleep. Her head just "thunks"! and sits resting on the shelf! lol She stays like this for 5 or 10 minutes, finally waking up to move to a more comfortable position!

12 comments:

  1. Only cats can sleep like that! How precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks alot like my Leo, except for the little marking on her nose. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadie is so cute! Cats can be so entertaining and are experts at relaxing. Can't wait to hear her story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's funny! You can tell how safe she feels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, she is so cute! I love animals. I have 3 cats myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cutie! My dog sometimes sleeps like that too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute picture Amy! You have such a variety of personalities in your house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is just the sweetest in the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Thank you! Sadie is very cute and has a lot of character. She can be a little brat, too and although small, chases after cats twice her size! She loves to play and is independant but likes to know that we are close by.
    (she's one of my favorites ! [ssshhhh!])
    Amy

    ReplyDelete