Thursday, August 6, 2009

Vera Bradley!


The Fall 2009 Vera Bradley magazine/catalogue came a few days ago. It got caught in the deluge and is quite water-logged. I'm going to post a few of my faves her to save them and they're so pretty!


Hope Garden is my favorite printat the moment. I love all the colors. Blue Rhapsody is pretty too, especially for fall. It looks a little faded here. It's brighter in person. The bag pictured below the print swatch is in the Blue Rhapsody print and you can see the colors better. I cannot decide if I like that style bag. It's the "Gabby" some days I do and some I don't. I think I need to see it in person and I haven't found it in the stores yet.


Truth be told, there are very few prints I don't really like! I tend to opt for the tote bags or simialr styles like the Villager or Vera, although they're a little big for everyday. I know the tote style sits next to me in the wheelchair nicely even when carrying a book or magazine. This is the Caffe Latte print. I don't usually like black and brown, I prefer more color, but I really like this print.













The Fall catalogue has a new Canvas Collection but I didn't find any pictures on-line yet. The bages are an off-white quilted pattern with brown trim and handles, the brown part looks like it's suede. They're very nice and, of course I like them too!

The other part of the Vera Bradley Collection I love is the stationery. There's a bulleting board that is so pretty (although a little steep at $55 imho!) and a write-on/wipe-off board that would look cute on our fridge! And I definitely need an agenda/organizer! {As I'm posting all of this I can hear my husband in my head "what do you need with all this stuff?} It's so pretty! {lol}

7 comments:

  1. I have a Vera check book cover. I don't know the name of it, but it's bright pink w/paisleys. I also have her folders in blue and green - love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black/brown/beige one really appeals to me. Funny how different colors are attractive to different folks. I wonder why that is????

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite now is also the Hope Garden and of course Seashell's school bag is the Bali Blue. We also each have overnight duffles in different patterns. We love the Vera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think everyone has a Vera Bradley purse but me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new catalog is great. I love how they explain the process of picking the patterns.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. My neighbor is creepy and it was hard to be so apologetic, but I felt it was best for keeping harmony in the cul de sac. I've always been a peace-maker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vera Bradley | Vera Bradley Handbags | Vera Bradley Purses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vera Bradley has released new case for iPad. check out the Vera Bradley iPad Case : Vera Bradley iPad Case site

    ReplyDelete