Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Fill-ins! 11.20.09




1. We need a batch of warm homemade chocolate chip cookies!

2. Sadie slept on my lap in bed early this morning and it made me smile.

3. If you want I'll send some cookies to you!

4. I am happy because the mail brought me 4 books today!

5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think I'll keep all my parts as they are!

6. Good family and friends makes for a happy holiday.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie with my husband, maybe Coraline, tomorrow my plans include reading, errands, baking and playing with the kitties and Sunday, I want to read the NYTimes and do the crossword, watch Football and read!

3 comments:

  1. Yum cookies...and yeah for the books! I think that is my favorite thing to receive in the mail/UPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Sunday will be a perfect day! Hurray for cookies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the cookie offer, but I just made some yummy mini brownies with Reese's cups inside inspired by another blogger's post. But I am curious about your cookie recipe!

    ReplyDelete