Saturday, October 9, 2010

Readathon Hour 10 Pets Mini-Challenge!

Today I'm featuring my cat Huxley in Part 1 of the Pets 2 Part Mini-Challenge hosted by Lynne's Book Reviews:


Awake and ready to hang out, maybe read a good book?!





And now he's zonked for the rest of the day!






My favorite animal book is one I read recently Cowboy & Wills by Monica Holloway
Cowboy is a Golden Retriever puppy and she's amazing.

My sentence: Cowboy chases, cunningly catches, carefully clutches cheesey crooks!

7 comments:

  1. Hour 11

    Your stamina is dazzling.
    Your fortitude hot stuff.
    You are a mighty Reader, and you’re tough, tough, tough.

    Hope you are enjoying the read-a-thon.

    Great shots of the kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing! And the kitty is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stopped by to say ohhhhh this one is such a cutie and looks so loved. Hope u r enjoying the read-a-thon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats are just the sweetest! Love those shoots of Huxley.

    Wishing you a great weekend Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete