Saturday, October 24, 2009

Reading Update!


This is update for hour 10 as I've had to take time to feed and play with cats!

I've been reading Still Life by Louise Penny and started reading This is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper
Since my last update I have read 325 pages
I've been reading for a total of 10 hours
I finished Confections of a Closet Master Baker by Gesine Bullock-Prado and have 20 pages left in Still Life by Louise Penny.
I have had 2.5 cups of coffee and a bowl of Raisin Bran, an apple with cheddar cheese and a tossed salad. And lots of water!

Good luck to all the Read-a-Thon readers! Have fun & Happy Reading!

Be back later!

4 comments:

  1. I just visited someone else reading Confections, too. I hope it has lots of yummy recipes. Good luck with the rest of the readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're doing great with your Readathon - we're past halfway now! You can do it :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! I loved Still Life - hope you did too. And Confections is in my TBR. Good luck with the readathon!

    ReplyDelete