Saturday, October 24, 2009

Update: 4th Hour in my Read-a-Thon Reading!

I am entering the 4th hour of reading. I have been interrupted several times by hungry kitties and kitties who want to play. It's raining out today, has been all night. It's a great day for reading but some of the cats are already experiencing cabin fever. So while I am reading I have also been throwing soft cat balls around the room for them to chase and flashing the red laser light on the wall. Everybody and cat is happy! Yay!

I am on pg. 164 of Still Life: "Oh great," said Ruth, looking out of Peter and Clara's mudroom door. "The village people."

LOL This is a wonderful book!

Happy Reading to all Read-a-Thon participants!

~ A

9 comments:

  1. Glad you're reading a wonderful book! I just finished one that I really enjoyed. I have already determined that today the books get only 50 pages to catch me then I'm moving on. I may go back to them another day but I'm not wasting today on something that can't catch me right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol That's a great quote! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear the cats are being kept busy. Keep going, you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! You're doing great! Hope you're having fun so far! READ! READ! READ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a great reading day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am being interrupted too but by my husband not even my pets!! How ridiculous is that?! Anyway, glad to hear you're enjoying the book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope all is going well now that we are into the 6th hour of the Read-a-Thon :) Cheering from Copenhagen, Denmark...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reading a good book sounds like a great way to spend a rainy day. I'm hoping to spend the evening watching a good movie with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck-how is the reading going?

    ReplyDelete